|Terms and Conditions|
Seed4lawns operates under the following Terms & Conditions.
All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that the content of this site is accurate.
Seed4lawns will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies or omissions it may contain. Seed4lawns nor any of its directors or employees, will be liable for damages arising out of, or, in connection with, the use of this web site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages, of any kind, except that Seed4lawns does not limit it's liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Seed4lawns directors, employees or other representatives.
Any links from this site to another site are provided for information and convenience, and, Seed4lawns takes no responsibility or liability for their content or any other aspects of the sites. Seed4lawns do not endorse any sites for which there is a link from this web site.
1. By clicking on the shopping cart the customer accepts the terms and conditions as laid out by Seed4lawns
2. Costs for post, packaging, delivery and VAT, where applicable, are displayed in the basket before your confirmation of the order.
3. Product details are regularly updated but there may be circumstances of errors and omissions which will be corrected before monies are taken from customers, in which situation the customer will be given the option to conclude their purchase.
4. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the goods purchased are fit for the purpose for which they are intended and they cannot rely on Seed4lawns.
5. Seed4lawns believes that all goods sold are of satisfactory quality according to the Sale of Goods Act 1979. In the event that goods supplied do not correspond to their description, are not fit for the purpose, or, are not of satisfactory quality, then the customer is entitled, providing the goods have not been legally accepted, to reject the goods and have their money refunded.
6. Seed4lawns limitation of liability shall be limited to the sales contract price and this is reflected in the price of the goods, which would be greater if a more extensive liability were required to be undertaken by Seed4lawns. This limitation of liability shall apply for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of profit, loss of business, loss of revenue, depletion of goodwill or any claims for consequential compensation whatsoever.
7. Seed4lawns will not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever caused through its inability or delay in fulfilling any order in its control. In the event of such inability or delay Seed4lawns has the option after a reasonable period of time to cancel the contract wholly or in part without incurring liability whatsoever.
8. Dates and indications for delivery is approximate and shall not be the essence of the contract unless expressly agreed and confirmed at the time of order.
9. Seed4lawns will not accept responsibility for goods delivered damaged, unless the customer has signed as damaged at time of delivery.
10. Seed4lawns reserve the right to substitute varieties subject to availability.
11. It is a condition of all transactions made from this Web site that all matters pertaining thereto shall be governed in all respects by English Law and subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.